Bagcraft (UK) Ltd,
53 Broadway West,
Essex. SS9 2BX
Phone: 01702 710660
This website is compiled by Bagcraft (UK) Limited we aim to provide accurate information, and every effort is made to achieve this end, however, the publishers cannot accept any liability in respect of errors or omissions.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the pictures and colours depicted on the site match as closely as possible to those of the actual product, due to technical limitations, ie. lighting, browsers, colours may vary.
With certain leather products, being natural it also fair to highlight that as well as colour the surface finish may vary from product to product and may differ from the photograph shown.
All information is published in good faith without responsibility for loss occasioned by acting or refraining from action as a result of the content of this site. Bagcraft (UK) Limited is not responsible for the availability of access to this website. Accessing the data on this site signifies your acceptance of these conditions of use.
In the unlikely event that you should experience any difficulties whilst using this website, please email help@ bagcraft.co.uk with a full description of the problem.
FREE DELIVERY exists on all purchases WITHIN mainland England.
IF YOU NEED YOUR ITEM BY A CERTAIN DATE PLEASE ADVISE, OR HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR A CERTAIN CARRIER
If your DELIVERY address is DIFFERENT from your card statement address there may be a slight delay whilst the relevant security measures are implemented.
Supplements exist for faster delivery services.
We do ship to the Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, Southern Ireland, Scottish Isles, Northern Ireland, and Highlands of Scotland, but there will be a supplement which we will advise.
We can ship Internationally to most countries around the world. Please ask for a price and we will do our very best to supply a price that is attractive and covers the correct size, value and speed of service.
We do NOT ship to the USA.
If you do not ask for a price for international shipping in advance of checking out, we shall not progress with the order until you have confirmed and paid in advance the price that we have advised you the shipping will cost for the said item/s.
Certain items can only be delivered to the cardholder’s statement address when this is the situation you will be advised once we send back a received email for your order.
CARRIERS, we use various, depending on the size of the item, and delivery destination.
Deliveries are generally from 7.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, supplements can be paid for AM or PM delivery and Saturday.
If you are not available to receive your delivery, you are advised to call the number on the card left by the carrier within 24 hours to arrange your second delivery, otherwise, there is a risk of the item being sent back to us.
Evri operates a delivery schedule in the region of 5 working days and may leave with a neighbour, leave a safe, or leave a card.
FED EX, next day working day service will leave a card if you are not there to receive the first attempt, please call the number on the card left to arrange. second attempt.
Royal Mail, will leave a card if you are not home, or possibly leave it with a neighbour.
Should our courier return packages to us as undelivered (and we have advised by email of a first/second attempt) a charge of £10.00 will apply, and if the item is still required after this a charge of £10.00 will apply for its return to you, and we will only be able to re-send the package once the customer has agreed and paid the charge. This charge is made as in most circumstances we have been billed for the returned item.
Our policy details on returns stated herewith are for items purchased on our website or over the phone.
We operate a different returns policy for customers who purchase from us within our store. (see in-store for details or contact us regarding the in-store returns policy)
If the item is not required, please notify us within 14 Days of receipt, and if the item is received back within 30 days of receipt there will be no restocking fee.
* You have informed us prior to returning the goods, and have received confirmation by EMAIL or TEXT back from us with a returns number.
* The goods that you are returning are unused and returned back to us in the excellent condition that they were received, free of household smells, marks, etc. with the original tags and bags and PAPERWORK.
* We receive the item back by the date we advise in the email.
* We reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct up to 30% of the original selling price on a returned item if our conditions are not met.
10% reduction up to 7 days after the 14/30 day period
20% reduction up to 14 days after the 14/30 day period
30% reduction up to 21 days after the 14/30 day period
* Return charges are met by yourself, we recommend insurance cover where necessary, certificate of posting does not mean proof of receipt by Bagcraft. (We can advise if required)
* We cannot accept responsibility for any item you are returning until we have received it, Bagcraft is not liable for any item lost or damaged in transit.
* Refunds should be applied to your payment method within 14 days of receipt by us, and ask you to email or telephone if this is not the case.
* Carriage charges are not- refundable with the exception of goods being confirmed once received back by us as faulty, either by us or the manufacturer, (Applies up to 6 months from the original receipt date of goods)
* We will not refund the carriage for faulty goods if the carriage exceeds £6.00.
(please call for advice)
* We will need a receipt of the carriage you have paid for you to receive a refund on a faulty item.
* You may cancel your order at any time before the goods are dispatched.
* If you wish to exchange an item that you have ordered, we reserve the right to charge carriage for your replacement item, along with any cost in the difference of the item you wish to exchange. (further exchanges are not permitted once an original exchange has taken place)
* ANY ITEM WHERE WE GAVE A FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE WILL NEED TO BE RETURNED, AT THE SAME TIME, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN THE FREE GIFT RETAIL VALUE BEING DEDUCTED FROM YOUR MAIN ITEMS RETURN REFUND.
All items returned to us as faulty will be checked by the manufacturer.
Only items that have failed due to a fault in the manufacturing process will be either replaced, repaired, or refunded. The warranty covers defects in material and workmanship, it does not cover damage caused by misuse, airline damage, neglect, or failure to follow recommended use. Bagcraft acts as an intermediator party for warranties and cannot be held responsible for the decisions that suppliers make regarding refunds, replacements, or repairs.
How to package your item
We appreciate that after a period of time, many of our customers will no longer have the original box or packaging that their order arrived in. As our customers are responsible for the correct packaging of an item for a warranty claim, Bagcraft cannot be held responsible for any damage obtained to a suitcase or bag during transit back to us. We strongly recommend trying to find a large enough cardboard box that will accommodate the whole item. These can often be found in supermarkets or shops. Alternatively, some of our customers have chosen to use very thick, strong ‘Rubble Bags’ to package their items up with, using cardboard as extra protection on the corners. We do not cover the cost of packaging to return the item to us.
This does not affect your Statutory Rights as a consumer (as laid down in The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
ALL CONDITIONS AND LAWS ARE FOR THOSE PURCHASING THAT RESIDE WITHIN THE UNITED KINGDOM
CARD SECURITY AND PRIVACY
We use PAY PAL and HANDEPAY to accept payments. These are two of the most respected card payment companies in the industry.
Please note that our website operates with the SSL green padlock , showing we operate a secure platform
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a protocol developed by Netscape for transmitting private documents via the Internet. SSL uses a cryptographic system that uses two keys to encrypt data − a public key known to everyone and a private or secret key known only to the recipient of the message.
100% PCI DSS level 1 compliant.
The major credit card issuers created PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance standards to protect personal information and ensure security when transactions are processed using a payment card. All members of the payment card industry (financial institutions, credit card companies, and merchants) must comply with these standards if they want to accept credit cards. Failure to meet compliance standards can result in fines from credit card companies and banks and even the loss of the ability to process credit cards.
Bagcraft UK Ltd does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfillment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
If you purchase items for delivery abroad please be aware that extra duties may be payable. We are not responsible for these duties, and by accepting these conditions you accept that you are liable for any extra costs incurred, including return carriage fees and penalty fees when refusing to pay duties.