Bagcraft (UK) Ltd,
53 Broadway West,
Essex. SS9 2BX
Phone: 01702 710660
This website is compiled by Bagcraft (UK) Limited we aim to provide accurate information, and every effort is made to achieve this end, however, the publishers cannot accept any liability in respect of errors or omissions.
All information is published in good faith without responsibility for loss occasioned by acting or refraining from action as a result of the content of this site. Bagcraft (UK) Limited are not responsible for the availability of access to this website. Accessing the data on this site signifies your acceptance of these conditions of use.
In the unlikely event that you should experience any difficulties whilst using this website, please email help@ bagcraft.co.uk with a full description of the problem.
FREE DELIVERY exists on all purchases WITHIN mainland England.
IF YOU NEED YOUR ITEM BY A CERTAIN DATE, PLEASE ADVISE.
Supplements exist for faster delivery services.
We do ship to the Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, Southern Ireland, Scottish Isles, Northern Ireland, Highlands of Scotland, but there will be a supplement which we will advise.
We can ship Internationally to most countries around the world. Please ask for a price and we will do our very best to supply a price that is attractive that covers the correct size, value and speed of service.
Certain items can only be delivered to the cardholder’s statement address when this is the situation you will be advised once we send back a received email for your order.
CARRIERS, we use various, depending on the size of the item, and delivery destination.
Deliveries are generally during 7.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, supplements can be paid for AM or PM delivery and Saturday.
If you are not available to receive your delivery, you are advised to call the number on the card left by the carrier within 24 hours to arrange your second delivery, otherwise, there is a risk of the item being sent back to us.
Hermes operate a delivery schedule in the region of 5 working days and may leave with a neighbour, leave safe, or leave a card.
DPD will leave a card if you are not there to receive the first attempt, please call the number on the card left to arrange. second attempt.
Royal Mail, will leave a card if you are not home, or possibly leave with a neighbour.
Should our courier return packages to us as undelivered (and we have advised by email of a first/second attempt) a charge of £10.00 will apply, and if the item is still required after this a charge of £10.00 will apply for its return to you, and we will only be able to re-send the package once the customer has agreed and paid the charge. This charge is made as in most circumstances we have been billed for the returned item.
Our policy details on returns stated herewith are for items purchased on our website or over the phone.
We operate a different returns policy for customers who purchase from us within our store. (see in-store for details or contact us regarding the in-store returns policy)
If you change your mind within 14 days of receipt we will gladly refund payment, provided;
* You have informed us prior to returning the goods, and have received confirmation by EMAIL or TEXT back from us with a returns number.
* The goods that you are returning are unused and returned back to us in the excellent condition that they were received, free of household smells, marks etc. with the original tags and bags and PAPERWORK.
* We receive the item back by the date we advise on the email.
* We reserve the right to refuse a refund or to deduct up to 33% of the original selling price on a returned item if our conditions are not met.
10% reduction up to 7 days after 14-day period
20% reduction up to 14 days after 14-day period
30% reduction up to 21days after 14-day period
33% reduction up to 28 days after 14-day period (maximum period for consideration)
(maximum period for consideration)
* Return charges are met by yourself, we recommend insurance cover where necessary, certificate of posting does not mean proof of receipt by Bagcraft. (We can advise if required)
* We cannot accept responsibility for any item you are returning until we have received it, Bagcraft are not liable for any item lost or damaged in transit.
* Refunds should be applied to your payment method within 14 days of receipt by us, and ask you to email or telephone if this, not the case.
* Carriage charges are not- refundable with the exception of goods being confirmed once received back by us as faulty, either by us or the manufacturer, (Applies 6 months from original receipt date of goods)
* We will not refund carriage for faulty goods if the carriage exceeds £6.00.
(please call for advice)
* We will need a receipt of the carriage you have paid for you to receive a refund on a faulty item.
* You may cancel your order any time before goods are dispatched.
* If you wish to exchange an item that you have ordered for the same or higher value, we reserve the right to charge carriage for your replacement item, along with any cost in the difference of the item you wish to exchange. (further exchanges are not permitted once an original exchange has taken place)
* ANY ITEM WHERE WE GAVE A FREE GIFTS WITH PURCHASE WILL NEED TO BE RETURNED, AT THE SAMETIME, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN THE FREE GIFTS RETAIL VALUE BEING DEDUCTED FROM YOUR MAIN ITEMS RETURN REFUND.
This does not affect your Statutory Rights as a consumer (as laid down in The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
ALL CONDITIONS AND LAWS ARE FOR THOSE PURCHASING THAT RESIDE WITHIN THE UNITED KINGDOM
CARD SECURITY AND PRIVACY
We use PAY PAL and STRIPE to accept payments. These are two of the most respected card payment companies in the industry.
Please note that our website operates with the SSL green padlock , showing we operate a secure platform
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a protocol developed by Netscape for transmitting private documents via the Internet. SSL uses a cryptographic system that uses two keys to encrypt data − a public key known to everyone and a private or secret key known only to the recipient of the message.
100% PCI DSS level 1 compliant.
The major credit card issuers created PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance standards to protect personal information and ensure security when transactions are processed using a payment card. All members of the payment card industry (financial institutions, credit card companies, and merchants) must comply with these standards if they want to accept credit cards. Failure to meet compliance standards can result in fines from credit card companies and banks and even the loss of the ability to process credit cards.
Bagcraft UK Ltd does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfillment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is included in the prices shown.
If you purchase items for delivery abroad please be aware that extra duties may be payable. We are not responsible for these duties, and by accepting these conditions you accept that you are liable for any extra costs incurred, including return carriage fees and penalty fees when refusing to pay duties.